- "Thank you so much for the fabulous ice sculptures you provided for the launch of One Hyde Park. The looked absolutely stunning and were unbelievably impressive. I appreciate the logos and intricate design were very challenging – not that anyone would have guessed judging by how crisp and perfect t..."Candy and Candy
- "An exciting, fascinating, cold, attention catching, media effective, visitors attracting, professionally organized and executed promotion has come to an end. The extremely satisfied and happy customer, the positive media feedback and the all expectations exceeding visitor numbers in the largest Ice ..."Facts+Fiction, GmbH
- "As you know, I had been looking for an opportunity to work with you ever since I saw your amazing ice exhibition in Hannover. Finally we had that opportunity realised at the London Motorshow and Ice Box met all my expectations and more. From our initial meeting you have successfully transformed our ..."Imagination
- "I’m not sure I can praise the ice sculpture you created for our Christmas Party highly enough, or the service Carrie gave us in the run up to the event. Obviously we were on a tight budget, but the Tablet you provided went down an absolute storm. There had been quite a few cynics trying to dissuad..."Cyril Sweett
- "The ice bar you delivered had a huge impact and was a great success. The day after the events, pictures from our deck set up were found in worldwide Travel magazines and TV channels, including the BBC. Who would have counted that it would be one of the hottest days of the year?! Thank you for you..."Yachts of Seabourn
- "A MASSIVE thank you to you and the guys, Phil, Asanga, Scott, Kostel and the rest of your onsite team. Its been an amazing project and the feedback from the client has been extremely positive. As you can tell, we love working at St Pancras, and I'm sure a little bit of the magic has rubbed off onto ..."Brand & Deliver
- "I just wanted to say thank you for all the work you delivered on our recent Trade event in Dublin. We really appreciated your support during the build up to the event especially when we were at the concept stage and didn’t have a clue on the options that were even available to us. As I mentione..."Brand Activation
• To achieve PR coverage and television exposure within Portugal, and also throughout Spain, Greece, France and Italy.
• To provide the opportunity for the public to trial the chilled product.
• To gain high profile presence in public locations with high footfall (Excess of 50,000+ local consumers.
• Recognition for the brand ‘Nestea’ of sponsorship / joint activity during European Cup Finals
• To increase the positioning of ‘Nestea - Iced Tea' product versus other brand sponsors (Coca Cola / Carlsberg)
• To stimulate and engage the consumers with the association of ice and chilled serve of the product, in a typically hot environment.
Key facts include:
• Two 17.5 ton freezer transport lorries & two Icebox support freezer vehicles, covered over 3000km’s in ferry & road travel from the UK and throughout Portugal, from the Algarve to Lisbon and Porto in the North.
• The installations used over 21 tons of solid, clear ice!
The team successfully managed the installations, maintenance, and safe removal of the ice, often in direct sunlight in over 40 degree heat conditions. All of the brand engagement and sampling was completed successfully during each ‘fan site’ event.
The Icebox team worked above and beyond to ensure that the sampling was also successful for our client. Momentum advised us that this was an extremely effective campaign, with thousands of members of the public experiencing the perfect ‘chilled serve’ from giant Ice Cubes. It thoroughly successful and original sampling campaign and a happy client:
“Just a very short note to say a big thank you for all the hard work your teams put into making the past few weekends possible – the trophy looked fantastic on Sunday (see attached). It was a shame the spirits of the Portuguese were cut short by the Greeks, all in the entire spectacle was a real success though!”
Tom Cunningham, Momentum