- "Thank you so much for the fabulous ice sculptures you provided for the launch of One Hyde Park. The looked absolutely stunning and were unbelievably impressive. I appreciate the logos and intricate design were very challenging – not that anyone would have guessed judging by how crisp and perfect t..."Candy and Candy
- "An exciting, fascinating, cold, attention catching, media effective, visitors attracting, professionally organized and executed promotion has come to an end. The extremely satisfied and happy customer, the positive media feedback and the all expectations exceeding visitor numbers in the largest Ice ..."Facts+Fiction, GmbH
- "As you know, I had been looking for an opportunity to work with you ever since I saw your amazing ice exhibition in Hannover. Finally we had that opportunity realised at the London Motorshow and Ice Box met all my expectations and more. From our initial meeting you have successfully transformed our ..."Imagination
- "I’m not sure I can praise the ice sculpture you created for our Christmas Party highly enough, or the service Carrie gave us in the run up to the event. Obviously we were on a tight budget, but the Tablet you provided went down an absolute storm. There had been quite a few cynics trying to dissuad..."Cyril Sweett
- "The ice bar you delivered had a huge impact and was a great success. The day after the events, pictures from our deck set up were found in worldwide Travel magazines and TV channels, including the BBC. Who would have counted that it would be one of the hottest days of the year?! Thank you for you..."Yachts of Seabourn
- "A MASSIVE thank you to you and the guys, Phil, Asanga, Scott, Kostel and the rest of your onsite team. Its been an amazing project and the feedback from the client has been extremely positive. As you can tell, we love working at St Pancras, and I'm sure a little bit of the magic has rubbed off onto ..."Brand & Deliver
- "I just wanted to say thank you for all the work you delivered on our recent Trade event in Dublin. We really appreciated your support during the build up to the event especially when we were at the concept stage and didn’t have a clue on the options that were even available to us. As I mentione..."Brand Activation
The ice sculptures were the talking point of the evening and a complete surprise to all in attendance, with most having never seen anything like it before. Both Jersey Pottery and their client were extremely pleased with the ice designs and flawless execution from The Icebox team.
The stunning result was not only an attractive and impactful ice design solution, but also a practical one that the chefs found easy to use and work with. Demonstrating the highly effective use of ice for food and beverage service, the Icebox created exactly what the client requested. This ice design has now become a ‘Signature piece’ for the ‘’rhubarb’’ design and kitchen team for the
The international VIP guests were stunned at the beauty of the Tower Bridge ice bar and remarked at the detail of the Oil drilling rig. For the hosts of the event, they were delighted by the impact it created. The subtly integrated branding ensuring that their guests remembered their event above many others attended that week. Our clients were very pleased with the installation and professionalis
With just 7 days lead time, the Icebox agreed designs and created the ice features, meeting the Seabourn Sojourn as it docked at the port in Dover. The ice sculptures were then carefully loaded into large freezers within the kitchen of luxury ship. When it arrived in London the following afternoon, on one of the hottest days of the year, the Icebox team was ferried to the ship to install the ice
The versatility, consistency and excellent value as a successful communications tool has ensured that our clients continue to use the branded ice bar tops for their events.
Our clients were delighted and again were the most innovative and dynamic exhibitors at such a prestigious design show, attended by over 11,000 visitors. The impact and draw of the ice features, as always really setting the Andrew Martin stand apart. The CEO – Martin Waller wrote ‘Thank you to you and your team for yet another fantastic installation in ice. We received rapturous comments and i