- "Thank you so much for the fabulous ice sculptures you provided for the launch of One Hyde Park. The looked absolutely stunning and were unbelievably impressive. I appreciate the logos and intricate design were very challenging – not that anyone would have guessed judging by how crisp and perfect t..."Candy and Candy
- "An exciting, fascinating, cold, attention catching, media effective, visitors attracting, professionally organized and executed promotion has come to an end. The extremely satisfied and happy customer, the positive media feedback and the all expectations exceeding visitor numbers in the largest Ice ..."Facts+Fiction, GmbH
- "As you know, I had been looking for an opportunity to work with you ever since I saw your amazing ice exhibition in Hannover. Finally we had that opportunity realised at the London Motorshow and Ice Box met all my expectations and more. From our initial meeting you have successfully transformed our ..."Imagination
- "I’m not sure I can praise the ice sculpture you created for our Christmas Party highly enough, or the service Carrie gave us in the run up to the event. Obviously we were on a tight budget, but the Tablet you provided went down an absolute storm. There had been quite a few cynics trying to dissuad..."Cyril Sweett
- "The ice bar you delivered had a huge impact and was a great success. The day after the events, pictures from our deck set up were found in worldwide Travel magazines and TV channels, including the BBC. Who would have counted that it would be one of the hottest days of the year?! Thank you for you..."Yachts of Seabourn
- "A MASSIVE thank you to you and the guys, Phil, Asanga, Scott, Kostel and the rest of your onsite team. Its been an amazing project and the feedback from the client has been extremely positive. As you can tell, we love working at St Pancras, and I'm sure a little bit of the magic has rubbed off onto ..."Brand & Deliver
- "I just wanted to say thank you for all the work you delivered on our recent Trade event in Dublin. We really appreciated your support during the build up to the event especially when we were at the concept stage and didn’t have a clue on the options that were even available to us. As I mentione..."Brand Activation
Italy – Mundipharma
Client: Mundipharma / Red Consultancy, London
Project: EULAR Annual Doctors Congress
Location: Fiera Roma, Rome, Italy
Timeline: May 2011
The Creative Brief: To communicate the message of feeling ‘frozen’ by Rheumatism, linked to the clients new campaign and packaging. To create a talking point and point of difference – something never seen before at the Eular exhibition. To work within a specific area of the bespoke 125 sq.m open 3 sided stand space in Rome Working with stand designers – Dijon Designs to maximize the impact of using ice. A stand that allowed them to compete with the larger stands and to be a significantly different and impactful.
Innovative Solution: The Icebox team was involved in the early stages, developing the concept into a practical solution, meeting all of the client objectives. Coordinating with our client, the brand team and the stand design team at Dijon, we were able to create something original and unique. The Icebox took a large freezer vehicle, used for transport and storage on site for the four days of new installations required each day. A team of sculptors and crew travelled from the UK, installed the ice wall and large features onto the stand each morning at 6am. The team onsite throughout the day monitored the drainage, and also removed all of the remaining ice, as the installation was large, using special equipment and protecting the stand from any water or damage at the end of each exhibition day. A precision exercise, exemplifying the exceptional logistics standards and abilities of the Icebox team to work in any environment, throughout the world.
Dynamic Result: Effective use of ice as a powerful communications device in an unusual setting. The installation was very successful in engaging visitors and delegates and allowing the exhibition team to attract interested parties, doctors, specialists and consultants to engage in conversation and also to highlight the product and brand for Mundipharma. It was deemed a huge success and return on investment by Red Healthcare and their clients at Mundipharma. The stand was recognized at the exhibition as a clear winner with a distinctive ‘point of difference’ and the brand has employed ice for various other brand communications since discovering the unique power of ice in this application.