- "Thank you so much for the fabulous ice sculptures you provided for the launch of One Hyde Park. The looked absolutely stunning and were unbelievably impressive. I appreciate the logos and intricate design were very challenging – not that anyone would have guessed judging by how crisp and perfect t..."Candy and Candy
- "An exciting, fascinating, cold, attention catching, media effective, visitors attracting, professionally organized and executed promotion has come to an end. The extremely satisfied and happy customer, the positive media feedback and the all expectations exceeding visitor numbers in the largest Ice ..."Facts+Fiction, GmbH
- "As you know, I had been looking for an opportunity to work with you ever since I saw your amazing ice exhibition in Hannover. Finally we had that opportunity realised at the London Motorshow and Ice Box met all my expectations and more. From our initial meeting you have successfully transformed our ..."Imagination
- "I’m not sure I can praise the ice sculpture you created for our Christmas Party highly enough, or the service Carrie gave us in the run up to the event. Obviously we were on a tight budget, but the Tablet you provided went down an absolute storm. There had been quite a few cynics trying to dissuad..."Cyril Sweett
- "The ice bar you delivered had a huge impact and was a great success. The day after the events, pictures from our deck set up were found in worldwide Travel magazines and TV channels, including the BBC. Who would have counted that it would be one of the hottest days of the year?! Thank you for you..."Yachts of Seabourn
- "A MASSIVE thank you to you and the guys, Phil, Asanga, Scott, Kostel and the rest of your onsite team. Its been an amazing project and the feedback from the client has been extremely positive. As you can tell, we love working at St Pancras, and I'm sure a little bit of the magic has rubbed off onto ..."Brand & Deliver
- "I just wanted to say thank you for all the work you delivered on our recent Trade event in Dublin. We really appreciated your support during the build up to the event especially when we were at the concept stage and didn’t have a clue on the options that were even available to us. As I mentione..."Brand Activation
Yachts of Seabourn
Client: Yachts of Seabourn
Project: Launch of Seabourn Sojourn Yacht
Location: The Seabourn Sojourn Yacht, anchored on the River Thames
Timeline: September 2010
The Creative Brief: To celebrate the launch of their newest luxury cruise ship, the Yachts of Seabourn planned a high profile B event, to take place on the Thames river. The client wanted impact at black-tie event, and to deliver something totally unexpected. Working with the florists, The Icebox designed Ice Vases to be positioned on the ends of a 3 metre Ice Champange Bar, with the Seabourn emblem engraved on the front. Ice Cocktail Dispnsers and bespoke Ice Caviar Displays were designed to be positioned around the central swimming pool area. The Icebox has worked in unusual events, including boats and cruise ships in the past, however the logistical constraints on this occasion were more unusual. The 32000-ton, 450 guest vessel, was too large to dock anywhere along the Thames. Therefore it was not possible to load the Ice Bar onto the deck on the day of the event.
Innovative Solution: With just 7 days lead time, the Icebox agreed designs and created the ice features, meeting the Seabourn Sojourn as it docked at the port in Dover. The ice sculptures were then carefully loaded into large freezers within the kitchen of luxury ship. When it arrived in London the following afternoon, on one of the hottest days of the year, the Icebox team was ferried to the ship to install the ice features on the top deck.
Dynamic Result: With just 7 days lead time, the Icebox agreed designs and created the ice features, meeting the Seabourn Sojourn as it docked at the port in Dover. The ice sculptures were then carefully loaded into large freezers within the kitchen of luxury ship. When it arrived in London the following afternoon, on one of the hottest days of the year, the Icebox team was ferried to the ship to install the ice features on the top deck.