- "Thank you so much for the fabulous ice sculptures you provided for the launch of One Hyde Park. The looked absolutely stunning and were unbelievably impressive. I appreciate the logos and intricate design were very challenging – not that anyone would have guessed judging by how crisp and perfect t..."Candy and Candy
- "An exciting, fascinating, cold, attention catching, media effective, visitors attracting, professionally organized and executed promotion has come to an end. The extremely satisfied and happy customer, the positive media feedback and the all expectations exceeding visitor numbers in the largest Ice ..."Facts+Fiction, GmbH
- "As you know, I had been looking for an opportunity to work with you ever since I saw your amazing ice exhibition in Hannover. Finally we had that opportunity realised at the London Motorshow and Ice Box met all my expectations and more. From our initial meeting you have successfully transformed our ..."Imagination
- "I’m not sure I can praise the ice sculpture you created for our Christmas Party highly enough, or the service Carrie gave us in the run up to the event. Obviously we were on a tight budget, but the Tablet you provided went down an absolute storm. There had been quite a few cynics trying to dissuad..."Cyril Sweett
- "The ice bar you delivered had a huge impact and was a great success. The day after the events, pictures from our deck set up were found in worldwide Travel magazines and TV channels, including the BBC. Who would have counted that it would be one of the hottest days of the year?! Thank you for you..."Yachts of Seabourn
- "A MASSIVE thank you to you and the guys, Phil, Asanga, Scott, Kostel and the rest of your onsite team. Its been an amazing project and the feedback from the client has been extremely positive. As you can tell, we love working at St Pancras, and I'm sure a little bit of the magic has rubbed off onto ..."Brand & Deliver
- "I just wanted to say thank you for all the work you delivered on our recent Trade event in Dublin. We really appreciated your support during the build up to the event especially when we were at the concept stage and didn’t have a clue on the options that were even available to us. As I mentione..."Brand Activation
Rhubarb Food Design
Client: Rhubarb Food Design
Project: Bespoke Liquid Nitrogen Ice presentation station
Location: Royal Albert Hall, London
Timeline: October, 2011
The Creative Brief: The design team at ‘’rhubarb’’ Food Design approached us with a brief to create a bespoke ice service station, integrating liquid nitrogen preparation flasks and interactive preparation for a showcase event. The showcase event, for VIP clients from the Music and Corporate world, was to be hosted by the Royal Albert Hall to celebrate its catering collaboration with “rhubarb” Food Design and also to mark its 140th anniversary. The double celebration was held in the circular Gallery, overlooking the famous auditorium. Event Caterer of the Year “rhubarb”, took the opportunity to highlight its recent partnership with celebrity chef Heston Blumenthal, who put in an appearance entertaining guests with a bit of live action cooking.
Innovative Solution: The Icebox took the client’s brief, and using the equipment to integrate into the station, created the perfect solution, to maximize the impact of this exciting new feature for ‘’rhubarb’’ and Heston’s team. Citrus fruits were frozen within the ice, to compliment the flavours used by the chefs in their special frozen dessert. The essential features were to attract the audience to the ice service station and to practically accommodate all of the Chef’s service requirements and present their ingredients at the right height and level. The height also allowed the Chefs to interact with guests as they prepared the spectacular food.
Dynamic Result: The stunning result was not only an attractive and impactful ice design solution, but also a practical one that the chefs found easy to use and work with. Demonstrating the highly effective use of ice for food and beverage service, the Icebox created exactly what the client requested. This ice design has now become a ‘Signature piece’ for the ‘’rhubarb’’ design and kitchen team for the interactive preparation and presentation of this style of food service.