- "Thank you so much for the fabulous ice sculptures you provided for the launch of One Hyde Park. The looked absolutely stunning and were unbelievably impressive. I appreciate the logos and intricate design were very challenging – not that anyone would have guessed judging by how crisp and perfect t..."Candy and Candy
- "An exciting, fascinating, cold, attention catching, media effective, visitors attracting, professionally organized and executed promotion has come to an end. The extremely satisfied and happy customer, the positive media feedback and the all expectations exceeding visitor numbers in the largest Ice ..."Facts+Fiction, GmbH
- "As you know, I had been looking for an opportunity to work with you ever since I saw your amazing ice exhibition in Hannover. Finally we had that opportunity realised at the London Motorshow and Ice Box met all my expectations and more. From our initial meeting you have successfully transformed our ..."Imagination
- "I’m not sure I can praise the ice sculpture you created for our Christmas Party highly enough, or the service Carrie gave us in the run up to the event. Obviously we were on a tight budget, but the Tablet you provided went down an absolute storm. There had been quite a few cynics trying to dissuad..."Cyril Sweett
- "The ice bar you delivered had a huge impact and was a great success. The day after the events, pictures from our deck set up were found in worldwide Travel magazines and TV channels, including the BBC. Who would have counted that it would be one of the hottest days of the year?! Thank you for you..."Yachts of Seabourn
- "A MASSIVE thank you to you and the guys, Phil, Asanga, Scott, Kostel and the rest of your onsite team. Its been an amazing project and the feedback from the client has been extremely positive. As you can tell, we love working at St Pancras, and I'm sure a little bit of the magic has rubbed off onto ..."Brand & Deliver
- "I just wanted to say thank you for all the work you delivered on our recent Trade event in Dublin. We really appreciated your support during the build up to the event especially when we were at the concept stage and didn’t have a clue on the options that were even available to us. As I mentione..."Brand Activation
Client: Partridge Events
Project: Invitation Reception, International Petroleum Week
Location: The Dorchester, Park Lane, London.
Timeline: February 2011
The Creative Brief: Partridge Events approached us to provide a solution in keeping to a strong London theme, while providing an Ice Bar that sushi and seafood could also be served from. The exclusive, invitation reception was to be held at London’s Dorchester Hotel, during International Petroleum Week. This had to be something spectacular to impress the guests and a proposal was made also to include a sculpture of an offshore drilling rig, linked to the clients company. There were also tight time constraints in the installation having to be completely installed in less than an hour from the time access was allowed from.
Innovative Solution: The experienced Icebox team carried out the task perfectly, managing the time challenges and the creative element professionally, and efficiently. The design of the ice bar as a replica of London’s Tower Bridge, incorporating the client’s branding and working as a fully functional sushi bar was simply stunning. The large scale replica of an offshore oil drilling rig, sitting 2.5 m high, in amazing detail was presented with branded fascia as the central room feature.
Dynamic Result: The international VIP guests were stunned at the beauty of the Tower Bridge ice bar and remarked at the detail of the Oil drilling rig. For the hosts of the event, they were delighted by the impact it created. The subtly integrated branding ensuring that their guests remembered their event above many others attended that week. Our clients were very pleased with the installation and professionalism shown again by the wonderful Icebox team.